Cold storage doors are use in cold storage rooms with a core of polyurethane. They feature an excellent heating insulation property, and are available in diverse types and sizes to meet various customer needs.
1. Adaptable temperature: -35 to 40°C
2. Specifications: door and tunnel sizes, other sizes can be customized
3. Door boar production: We make these doors using a special processing technique and an inner layer of heat insulation material made of polyurethane. The embedded rubber seal strip makes the entire thing easy to assemble and repair or replace.
4. Door surface: PPGI steel sheets or 304 stainless steel sheets, both choices feature a rust resistant, aluminum frame
5. The face is covered with a protective film, and the door opens and closes easily.